Today we bring you another fake store joshpeltier.com
joshpeltier.com is another of the stores that our users have sent us, it is a scam that sells sports shoes and dress shoes for both women and men and many and varied brands such as Nike, New Balance, Reebok …
It is a page that at first sight can deceive you, but do not trust excessive discounts on all products. The first thing that draws attention is that it uses an SSL certificate which makes the web show under the secure https protocol. But this should not deceive you, there are many websites that use it because it is easy to implement, however we will give you reasons to prove that this store is a fraud.
It has images of products that have been finished and are no longer for sale. There are no social networks where we can contact them …
No data on the company and the pages of the legal notices are insufficient and do not say anything.
In short, it is a complete scam. Do not ever buy anything!
Indicators that it is a scam.
- Although it has an SSL security certificate and the web is shown under the https protocol. (the green padlock next to the url) is a scam.
- They offer high discounts and all or almost all items.
- There is no specific information about the company and, if it exists, it is confusing.
- Little information on payment methods, in reality only accept credit card.
- There is no return policy.
- There is no option to leave comments about the products.
- No customer ratings. It is very important the online reputation of a site to check its accuracy.
Remember that it does not mean that all these indicators must be met to know that an online store is false, if you see that only one is not fulfilled and you should suspect.