List of tips so they do not get scammed at Black Friday 2018
Black Friday 2018 is coming and from FakeInet we want to give you a list of tips so that you do not get scammed at Black Friday 2018.
list of tips so you do not get scammed at Black Friday 2018
We are weeks away from Black Friday 2018 and that starts to be noticed online. For those who do not know it, Black Friday is the day that the Christmas shopping days are inaugurated in the United States. These are days when establishments make large discounts to attract customers.
Many stores outside the United States have joined this initiative and perform Black Friday 2018 as well. Here as always we look for you we want to give you a list of tips so that you do not get scammed at the Black Friday 2018.
Tips so they do not get scammed at Black Friday 2018
- Buy at known shops. Stay away from stores that you do not see very safe. And if you’re with the fly in your ear do a google search on that shop.
- Check that the shop has an SSL certificate. We already know that many questionable online stores already install it but it is further proof that the store is trustworthy.If you see something strange in the store do not put your data or your credit card. What we have talked about many times about fake shops of things to translate, etc.
- Do not trust the mega offers. In the Black Friday 2018 if there are usually succulent offers but a price does not go down from € 200 to € 20 or in black friday. Be careful
- See that the shop has payment gateways. See that the store where you are buying has passages of payment like Paypal or Stripe. In case of fraud in a store it is easier for you to recover the money.
- Return policy. See that the return policy is clear. If there is a problem with the product that you have purchased, you can return it to change.
- Let there be comments from buyers. That usually gives the shop a point of confidence.
- Social Networks Icons. If they have Social Network icons that lead to real profiles. Many fake online stores have profile icons that do not lead anywhere.
- If you see it clear, do not buy. Although the article is what you were looking for and the price is the best you have seen so far, the advice we give you is that you do not buy. In the long run you save many troubles and problems.
And if after this list of tips so they do not get scammed at Black Friday 2018, you’re not sure. You can always look at the store where you try to buy fake shops in our list.